Sales Associate Career Opportunity
Madison’s Furniture is currently looking for dynamic and results driven full time Sales Associates who enjoy working independently and within a team.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping guests find the perfect furniture or bedding to satisfy their particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert guest opportunities into results.
Madison’s Furniture is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, training and educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values;
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover guests’ needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long term guest relationships;
- Meet or exceed established goals;
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the entire team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained;
- Be knowledgeable in the competition’s assortments, pricing and service models;
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Proven selling skills preferably with sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent customer service;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
- Must be flexible to work days, up to a couple of evenings per week and Saturdays;
- Completion of High School; post-secondary education preferred;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
Madison’s Furniture has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Saskatchewan consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For over 30 years Madison’s has continued to stand on our promise of ‘A Better Experience” and to be the #1 local source for major brand name furniture and mattresses.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume to 1202 Osler St, Regina.